About All Hours Group
All Hours Group is made up of All Hours Plumbing and AHG Building Contractors, who have delivered plumbing, building maintenance and project services since 1979. Servicing Defence, local and state governments, the business of all sizes and residential clients, All Hours Group have lasted the test of time thanks to our unparalleled service and commitment to customer satisfaction.
While the technology might have changed, more than 40 years on, All Hours Group still delivers the same quality and exceptional customer service to our customers. We’re consistent, reliable and offer the total package.
At All Hours Group-AHG Building Contractors, our people are our most important asset. We support locals through apprenticeships, training and development and our links with the Clontarf Foundation.
Every person who wears our uniform is family to us and we take their health, safety and satisfaction into account in all our decision-making.
David is the current Director of All-Hours Group. Before joining the company in 2012, David was a procurement specialist working with the Northern Territory Government. He brings with him a wealth of knowledge in procurement and project management skills have been a huge benefit for All Hours Group.
David’s comprehensive experience extends from construction, work health & safety and project management. David through his leadership has guided All Hours Group to achieve ISO accreditation 9001, 14001 and 45001.
David’s qualifications Include:
- Bachelor of Business
- Certificate IV in Plumbing Services
- Certificate IV Building and Construction
- Certificate IV Government Procurement and Contracting
- Certificate IV Work Health and Safety
- Certificate III In Plumbing
- Diploma of Contract Management and Procurement
- CIPS Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- Residential Plumbing – installations, repairs and maintenance
- Commercial Plumbing – installations, repairs and maintenance
- Renewable energy, electrical and gas
- Civil Hydraulics
- Periodic Maintenance and Project Refurbishments
- Building Maintenance and Repairs
- Building Project Management
- Civil Project Management
ISO9001 – Quality Assurance
ISO14001 – Environmental Management
ISO45001 – Occupational Health and Safety
Contractor Accreditation Ltd (CAL)
All Hours Group holds accreditation with CAL for all the work we do so you can be assured we’re up to the task with the financial capacity to follow through on the job.
Building Practitioners Board of the NT
All Hours Group is registered and licensed by the Building Practitioners Board of the Northern Territory. Our past performance speaks for itself.
Licenced B Class Asbestos Licence 40536
All Hours Group is licensed to supervise and remove all non-friable asbestos in the NT. Our license is monitored regulated and issued by NT Worksafe.